Thursday, March 26, 2015

Character Casting and Bios - Week 4



It's our final character casting and bio post! This week we are featuring the characters from The Alpine Series! Funny story! We have been having SO much fun doing Swoon Fest that we literally forgot we had not cast this series yet! Lol! But guess what?! I think it actually worked out in our favor because we were able to ask Shannon who SHE saw as each of the characters! She was SO much fun to work with on casting and I absolutely LOVE who she picked! Take a look and tell us what you think!

Makeover

Taking Chances

The Broken Road

Do Over

                                                   Character Interview

This weeks Character interview is of Iris and Trey from the Alpine Series. Katie's choice! katiescleanbookcollection.blogspot.com

Iris & Trey
What do you like to do on a romantic date?
          Motorcycle ride up the canyon.
What do you like most about each other?
           Trey: I like that Iris has a mind of her own.
           Iris: I like that Trey likes that about me.
What is your favorite way to spend time together?
           Trey:  Eating Ben and Jerry's on the couch
           Iris:  Kissing
What are  three things on your bucket list?
           Trey:  Start my own company, have two more children and race my Ducoti on the Salt Flats.
           Iris:  Open an art studio for disadvantaged children to come and learn and create, I'd also like to race my Ducoti on the Salt Flats and I'd like to cut my hair super short and bleach it bright white on the tips.
What is “your song”?
         Wild Women Do by Natalie Cole
Beach or Mountains? Mountains!
Book or Movie?  Iris: Movie,  Trey: Book
What is the craziest date you’ve been on?  
        We rode our bikes up to  Park City and spent the day skiing. On our way back home, a deer jumps out in front of us and we both almost crash.  Scariest date anyways.
How would you describe each other to someone else in three words?
        Trey: Wild, Amazing, Perfect.
        Iris: Perfect, Perfect, Perfect


2 Comments:

  1. wow love your casting! guys are HOT! ladies are gorgeous. I totally loved this series. Sophie did surprise me a little I must admit in Iris's book who I loved by the way what a firecracker ;) Alpine sounds like my kinda place with friends like these whatcha got to lose lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty great casting, although I kind of did want to see what cherry-coke hair looks like (on Iris). I love the Alpine books, although right now I'm reading the Fircrest books all over again and am totally enthralled!

    ReplyDelete