Friday, January 1, 2016

Favorite Books of 2015!!

2015 was an amazing year for books! I laughed.. I cried.. I got so angry I wanted to throw my kindle across the room.. I let out more dreamy sighs than I ever have before.. and I loved every minute of it! I found new authors that I absolutely adore and wait with great anticipation for their next book baby to be released! I was able to read over 100 books! Some of these books were just SO good that I had to read them twice! Yes, I said TWICE.. that is how much I LOVED them!

Before I look ahead to the New Year and new books, I thought I would pay tribute to some of these favorites that I fell in love with in 2015. I think I will do my top 15 favorites! ;)

I will tell you that my list is not in any particular order. I absolutely LOVED all these books and there is NO WAY I'll be able to choose a ranking for them! It just is NOT possible! So don't even ask! ;) Lol.

So... without further adieu... here are my TOP 15 of 2015!!
































A lot of these books are up for a Swoony Award this year! If you have read any of these books or any of the others on the 2015 Swoony Award list then make sure you VOTE! Click here and it will take you directly to the voting page! You still have time to vote for your favorites! 

I am really looking forward to 2016! I just know it will be filled with lots of love, family, friendships, treasured memories and of course BOOKS!

Wishing all you book lovers out there a very safe, healthy and Happy New Year! Let's make 2016 the BESTEST year yet! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment