Saturday, January 13, 2018

Author's Corner #13


Welcome to Author's Corner hosted by KJ's Book NookKatie's Clean Book Collection and Bookworm Nation! Once a month we will feature either a favorite author or new to us author. We will share the author's bio, one of our favorite books of theirs and a review. Each of us will be featuring a different author each month so there will also be links to each of our posts.

For this month's Author's Corner I am going to choose...



Crystal received her bachelor of arts from Messiah College in PA, married her exact opposite in upstate NY, and earned her master of arts from Regent University in VA, where she currently resides with her husband, David.

She writes modern clean romances with humor, broken characters, and emotional plots full of grace and hope. Her popular Home In You series includes Write Me Home, a 2017 RONE Award finalist, and Begin Again, a 2017 Readers' Favorite Gold Award winner. When not working her accounting day job, she's delving into the wonder of words, supporting her Starbucks habit, or laughing over movie quotes with her husband.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I've been trying to figure out how I discovered Crystal Walton and it was either from a couple of my bookish friends or the Swoony Awards. Either way I am SO glad I found her! She is a pretty amazing author! I can't wait to see what she has in store for us next! But until then... allow me to share with you one of my all time favorite books of hers! 


Three weeks. That’s all the time self-made billionaire Cooper Anderson has to respond to discovering he’s a single dad, sell his lake house, and catch a one-way ticket across the world. The quick-witted nanny responding to his ad couldn’t be more of a life saver … and maybe a nice distraction. Until the secrets she’s hiding get a little too close to exposing his own. 

The one lead guaranteeing Quinn Thompson a promotion just has to land her back in her hometown to finagle an interview out of Mr. Elusive, of all people. But she can hack it, right? Even while mistaken for the nanny, she can keep things quick and professional. No running into her embarrassing southern family, no stirring up the wounds that’d sent her packing four years ago, and definitely no melting over a stockbroker’s unfair dimples and boyish charm. 

Why, oh, why doesn’t anything ever go according to plan? 

With both their deadlines closing in before they’re ready, Quinn and Cooper must decide whether the life they’re set on pursuing alone is worth more than the one they could be missing together.

You can check out my review here.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And don't for get to check out Katie's post here and Kathy's post here

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Do you have a blog and want to join us for Author's Corner? Then grab the picture and post with us! We will be posting the 2nd Saturday of each month. Make sure you share your link with us so we can check out your favorite authors as well! 

Happy reading my fellow bookworms!

2 Comments:

  1. Awww, Kathy Jo! You just made my heart swell. <3 Thanks so much for including me among these author-highlight posts. How fun. :) Totally honored. :) Thanks for the countless ways you bless authors and readers alike with all you share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww... you are very welcome! When I was looking back through my 2017 choices I was like WHAT?! I haven't featured Crystal yet?! I had to rectify that ASAP! Hehe. You definitely deserve to be highlighted! I can't wait to see what you have for us next! :)

      Delete