Friday, January 1, 2021

2021 Genre/Trope Reading Challenge

Happy New Year my fellow Book Dragons! Welcome to my 2nd Annual Genre/Trope Reading Challenge! Yes.. I added genre into the mix this year.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

So... without further adieu... I present to you my 2021 Genre/Trope Reading Challenge!


1. Small Town: More Than Second Chances by Sara Jane Woodley
2. Amnesia: Memories of You by Jess Mastorakos
3. RomCom: One Choice I'd Never Make by Remi Carrington
4. Christmas: The Holiday Ex-Files by Jennifer Peel
5. Southern Charm: Rescue a Stubborn Heart by Cindy Roland Anderson
6. Fantasy/Urban Fantasy: Countess of Glass by Hazel Linwood
7. Opposites Attract: Promises at Pyramid Rock by Jess Mastorakos
8. Regency: Romancing Daphne by Sarah M. Eden
9. Contemporary: The Off Limits Rule by Sarah Adams
10. Single Parent: The Mostly Real McCoy by Julie Christianson
11. Pirates: Trapped and Liberated by Bree Wolf
12. Steampunk: Brass Carriages and Glass Hearts by Nancy Campbell Allen
13. Tear Jerker: Silent Partner by Jennifer Peel
14. Suspense: Conspiracy by Rebecca Deel
15. Novella: Little Lost Love Letter by Shari L. Tapscott

If you're a fan of any or all of these genre/tropes, feel free to join me! If you do a blog post, make sure you share the link in the comments so I can add it to my post.

2021 Genre/Trope Challenge Participants:

Emily - Seriously Sweet Reads

Happy reading my fellow Book Dragons!

2 Comments:

  1. I made up my list, although I'm not sure why the white boxes are showing up on my page.
    https://seriouslysweetreads.blogspot.com/2021/01/tropegenre-challenge-from-kjs-book-nook.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I'll get your link added. ๐Ÿ˜Š

      It sounds like you need to remove the formatting. Let me know if you need help with it. I can walk you through it. ๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete