Friday, January 1, 2021

2021 Reading Challenge

Happy New Year my fellow Book Dragons! Welcome to my 5th Annual Reading Challenge! Are you ready to see what I've chosen for this year's challenge? Yes? Sweet!

Allow me to share with you KJ's Book Nook 2021 Reading Challenge!


1. A book you've read but never reviewed: Shadow Redemption by Rebecca Deel
2. A book with food on the cover: An Unlikely Love Story by Ellie Hall
3. A book with less than 1000 reviews on Goodreads: More Than Second Chances by Sara Jane Woodley
4. A book with Q, X or Z in the title: Magic in the Mix by Trish LeBaron
5. A book with a heart or diamond on the cover: The Love Potion by Becky Monson
6. A book with a five word title: One Choice I'd Never Make by Remi Carrington
7. Start a new series: Treasured in Turtle Bay by Jess Mastorakos
8. An anticipated release of 2021: Silent Partner by Jennifer Peel
9. A 2020 Swoony Award winner: The Match by Sarah Adams
10. A book you chose with your eyes closed: Three Things I'd Never Do by Remi Carrington
11. A book by a USA Today Best Selling Author: All's Fair in Love and Blood by Jennifer Peel
12. A book that made you laugh out loud: Just His Secretary by Donna Jeffries
13. A book from last year's TBR list: Coffee Shop Girl by Katie Cross
14 A book recommended by a favorite blogger: On Her Own by N.J. Ricks
15. Any book of your choice: Breaking All the Rules by Cindy Roland Anderson

Does this challenge sound like one you would love to try to accomplish? If so, feel free to join me! If you do a blog post, make sure you share the link in the comments so I can add it to my post.

2021 Reading Challenge Participants:

Emily - Seriously Sweet Reads

Happy reading my fellow Book Dragons!

2 Comments:

  1. https://seriouslysweetreads.blogspot.com/2021/01/reading-challenge-2021.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoop! Whoop! You're link has been added! :)

      Delete