Saturday, June 26, 2021

Breaking All the Rules by Cindy Roland Anderson

Synopsis:

She needs a romance coach. He needs a last-minute date for a wedding. They agree to help each other as long as they don’t break their number one rule. No falling in love. That’s not a problem…until their hearts decide that some rules are made to be broken.

My Review: 5 Stars!

Breaking All the Rules is just ONE of the TWENTY books in the Love, Laughter and Happily Ever After anthology. It releases on July 20th and is only 99 cents! Click here to snag your copy today! 

Now for my review... πŸ˜‰

Dear Ms. Anderson,

We need to talk about a visit I received from Camdyn and Beckett. Apparently they were able to feel my sadness when I finished their story. Why was I feeling sad? Because everyone knows that when you absolutely adore a book and connect with the characters, you never want said book to end! But alas, it did. 😭 *le sigh* Anyway, back to their visit. They wanted me to let you know that it's totally fine if you continue on with their story... just for me. Can you believe that?! I was so shocked and excited that I just could not WAIT to tell you! You seriously have the BEST characters! I will be not so patiently waiting for more of their story. πŸ˜‰

Anxiously waiting,
KJ

P.S. Don't worry... I wont tell a single soul that you're doing this for me. It will be our little secret... I promise! πŸ˜‰

Y'all! If you couldn't tell by my letter to Ms. Anderson, I absolutely loved this book! But shhhh... don't tell her that I shared it with you. It was supposed to be a secret! πŸ€«

From the moment I started this book, I did not want to put it down! Camdyn and Beckett quickly became favorites of mine. I couldn't get enough of these two! Their chemistry was sizzling and jumping off the pages! YOWZERS! *fans herself*

I always love when Ms. Anderson releases a new book. I can always count on them to make me laugh out loud, swoon, let out little dreamy sighs and give me that much needed break from reality. I cannot wait to see what she has in store for us next! 

As for my casting... this one is kind of a funny story. I picked out my casting BEFORE I saw this gorgeous cover. Y'all. I had to do a double take. Haha. I absolutely adore these two! What do you think? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment