Monday, January 1, 2024

2024 Reading Challenge

Happy New Year my fellow Book Dragons! Welcome to my 8th Annual Reading Challenge!


1. A book that made you laugh:
2. Reread a favorite series: Never Say Never by Remi Carrington
3. A book by a new-to-you author: Beneath Fated Bonds by Anna Hawke
4. A book with your favorite color on the cover:
5. A book with 150 pages or less:
6. A book with 300 pages or more: Heidi Lucy Loses Her Mind by Gracie Ruth Mitchell
7. A book published in your birthday month:
8. A book chosen because of the cover:
9. A book you haven't read by an author you love:
10. A book with a heart on the cover: Forgettable in Every Way by Jennifer Peel

Does this challenge sound like one you would love to try to accomplish? If so, feel free to join me! If you do a blog post, make sure you share the link in the comments so I can add it to my post.

2024 Reading Challenge Participants:

Happy reading my fellow Book Dragons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment