Sunday, March 22, 2015

Come To Me by Shannon Guymon


Synopsis:

Will the past repeat itself? Rob hasn't had the best of luck when it comes to women and his epic failure with Kit Kendall is still very fresh. Rob might be successful in sports and in business but does he have what it takes to be successful in love? When Rob gets to know Wren Tyler, his sous chef, he's willing to try again even knowing he could get hurt. Wren on the other hand, is very attracted to Rob, but she knows she's not in his league. So when he starts to pay her attention, who could blame her for being a little suspicious? But have Wren's past heartbreaks destroyed her ability to trust? And will Rob be able to overcome his past failures and become the man Wren needs him to be? Only true love will be able to heal Wren's heart and help her trust again.

My Review: 5 Stars

*dreamy sigh* Come To Me was exactly what I needed to get me out of my reading rut! I LOVE it!

So I've had this love/hate relationship with Rob since the Love and Dessert trilogy. I loved him... then hated him... then liked him... then thought he was a putz... and in the end... I loved him again! Rob has been burned before in the past and decided that all beautiful women are nothing but trouble and he will just stay far away from them! (Hence the reason he was such a putz!)

Wren is his sous chef at The Iron Skillet and everyone loves her. She is adorable, sweet, caring, talented and a bit shy. She believes that food should be an adventure and tries to get the head chef to branch out a bit. Of course he completely disagrees and yells at her. When Rob finds out what had happened, he became a bit over protective of Wren. And when he finds out that she has the same feelings about food that he does?! Let their adventure begin!

And what an adventure it was! Between falling in love, someone trying to sabotage the restaurant, a crazy mom, new friendships being built, rugby games, jealousy, fights, heartbreaks... all I have to say is there is never a dull moment in Fircrest!

And can I just say how much I LOVED seeing Kam in Come To Me?! I absolutely LOVE him!! He is the BESTEST ever!! I love all those Matafeo boys!! They just make me all giggly and girly!! Trust me... you will love all of them too!! I promise!! And if you don't?! Well... we just can't be friends anymore!! ;) Hehe.

I absolutely LOVED the ending! And yes... I literally did the *dreamy sigh* at the end! Hehe. I got my HEA but I also got set up for Be Mine... the next book in the series! YAY! Another amazing book by Shannon and you will NOT be disappointed!! ;)

So... if you are looking for an amazing book that will sweep you off your feet and get you out of your reading rut then I say grab this book and read it!! Not in a reading rut?! Who cares!! I still say grab it and read it!! You will love it!! I promise!! And if you don't... well then you know what will happen... ;) Hehe.

And now for my casting choices... Eeeeek!! I just LOVE these two for Rob and Wren!! Perfect, right?! ;)
 

1 Comments: