Sunday, March 1, 2015

Take A Chance On Love Reading List



As stated in my previous post I am going to try and be a bit ambitious in reading this month! I have been falling behind on my reading goals this year but I have a feeling that my dearest friend, Shannon is going to put me ahead of the game! ;) When it comes to reading her books I just cannot put them down! And it really doesn't matter that I've read them like oh... 6 or 7 times before... I seriously LOVE them! Hehe.

Okay party people... here is my list of books that I am going to try and read in the month of March.

Katie Lee O'Guinn Books:

Werewolf Dreams
Werewolf Rage
Werewolf Revenge
Werewolf Betrayal
Hunted
Taken
Freak of Nature
Blood Rush
Fate Changer

Shannon Guymon Books:

You Belong With Me
I Belong With You
My Sweetheart
Come To Me
Be Mine
Tough Love
Falling For Rayne
Dreaming Of Ivy
A Passion For Cleo
My One And Only
Pule's Story... Currently Untitled
Makeover
Taking Chances
The Broken Road
Do Over
A Trusting Heart
Allison's Christmas Carol
Sophie's Christmas Wish

See... I told you it was ambitious! And yes... I have listed every single one of her books that are currently available on the Kindle. And yes... I own every single one of these! Hehe. Wish me luck! If I don't get them all read in the month of March... no worries! I WILL read them all this year! It is one of my goals! ;)

6 Comments:

  1. Best of luck!! I KNOW you'll read them all this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's going to be a yearly goal along with my 100 books. Read ALL of Shannon/Katie's books! ;) Hehe.

      Delete
  2. All of Shannon's books are swoonfest worthy!!! All of hers again plus my reading goal. I better get busy!!! Love you Shannon. As always looking forward to more great stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just add them as part of your reading goal.. that's what I'm doing! You can read each book once a year and it will count towards your goal! Pretty snazzy, eh?! ;) Hehe.

      Delete
  3. Hi! I see you mentioned Pule's story but that one hasn't been published yet has it. I'm a huge fan of Shanon's books and I love your blog, especially the casting. When I saw you cast Stephen Amell I squealed like a little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Madelyn! I'm glad you love my blog! That makes me happy! I love posting and meeting new people who love books as much as I do!

      Pule's story has not been released yet. Rumor has it that it will be released this month during Swoon Fest! Exciting, right?! We are crossing our fingers and as soon as we hear of a date we will be letting everyone know! If it doesn't get released during Swoon Fest then that's okay... I still plan on reading it for sure! I can't wait to share with everyone who I see as Pule! Hehe.

      And I LOVE Stephen Amell!! He is such an AMAZING actor!! I NEVER miss an episode of Arrow!! Haha! Do you follow him on FB? I do! He seriously ROCKS! I love all his videos that he posts and I am guilty of buying FOUR of the Sinceriously shirts!! ;) Hehe.

      Delete