Tuesday, January 1, 2019

2019 Reading Challenge

Happy New Year my fellow Book Dragons! I don't know about you but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what 2019 has in store for me!

I have decided that I'm no longer going to look for Reading Challenges each year. I can never find one that I would enjoy doing. And I always have fun creating my own. So guess what? Making my own will now be my yearly tradition! YAY! Hehe.

Now... without further adieu... allow me to share with you KJ's Book Nook 2019 Reading Challenge!



1. Reread a favorite series: Otter Creek Series by Rebecca Deel
2. Reread a favorite trilogy: Sound of Silence by Taylor Dean
3. An anticipated release of 2019: The Lady in the Coppergate Tower by Nancy Campbell Allen
4. A book you can read in a day: The Rogue Warrior by Cindy Roland Anderson
5. A 2018 Swoony Award winner: Stone Cold Sparks by Cami Checketts
6. A book that made you cry: The Secretive Wife by Jennifer Peel
7. A book with "love" in the title: Love and Karma by Shannon Guymon
8. A mystery or suspense: The Gem Thief by Sian Ann Bessey
9. A book you read with your book club: Catch a Falling Star by Cindy Roland Anderson
10. A book you choose with your eyes closed: Dreaming of Ivy by Shannon Guymon
11. A book by a new to you author: Return to Maplewood by Elizabeth Bromke
12. A book set on a different continent: Suffering the Scot by Nichole Van
13. A book you got for free: Charming the Mountain Man by Jeanette Lewis
14. A book you didn't read the synopsis for: Sweet Whispers by Jeanette Lewis
15. A Hallmark book: Love on Location by Cassidy Clark
16. The last book listed on your Goodreads "to-read" list: His Bluestocking Bride by Sally Britton
17. A book set during Christmas: Christmas in Echo Creek by Kacey Linden
18. Any book of your choice: Heart Thief by Taylor Dean

Does this challenge sound like one you would love and could accomplish? Then feel free to join me! If you do a blog post, make sure you share the link in the comments so I can add it to my post.

2019 Reading Challenge Participants:

Happy reading my fellow bookworms!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment