Friday, January 3, 2020

First Line Friday's


Ok party people! It's that time again! First Line Friday's hosted by my amazing friend Kathy over at Bookworm Nation! Are you ready?! 

This week's First Line Friday is:


Pride and Butterflies by Franky A. Brown

Caralyn Sharp has a demanding job and a love life that just walked out the door. She barely has time to be her best friend’s Maid of Honor. Right when she thinks things can’t get any worse, she brakes hard to avoid a turtle and is rear-ended by Alex Garrison. He’s a military officer with an attitude and the owner of the most amazing pair of blue eyes she’s ever encountered. As they continue to cross paths, she can’t decide what she wants more: to scream at him or stare into his dreamy eyes.
FIRST LINE

"Here I am in my car, sitting at a red light. My favorite song is on the radio and my windows are rolled down so I can smell the cool salty sea breeze. I'm taking deep breaths and trying to feel better."

I have set a personal goal this year to find as many new to me authors as I can. I literally spent hours reading synopsis's and downloading samples of books, hoping I can find at least one or two new authors to add to my list. When I came across this book, the cover grabbed my attention. I read the synopsis and instead of downloading a sample, I downloaded the book via Kindle Unlimited. Y'all, I'm hooked after just the first page! I'm crossing my fingers this one will be a winner because there are two more books in this series that sound super cute. You guys will be the first to know if we have a winner! 😉

Do you want to participate in First Line? Yes?! Then tell us what your First Line is! Are you going to do a blog post? Then don't forget to link your post back to Bookworm Nation! Post your link in the comments. Don't have a blog? No worries! Just leave a comment with the title, author name and first line.

Ready?! And GO!

1 Comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear your thoughts--it sounds/looks good!

    ReplyDelete