Sunday, February 2, 2020

Hidden Gems - February 2020


Welcome to Hidden Gems hosted by KJ's Book Nook! Once a month I'll feature a new to me author that I've discovered and fell in love with their books. I'll share the author's bio, one of my favorite books of theirs and a review.

For this month's Hidden Gems I am going to choose...


Kacey Linden is a coffee-fueled romance author from Oklahoma. She grew up in the Pacific Northwest, and still misses the trees, the mountains, and yes, even the rain. She believes in the power of a good story, and loves the holidays almost as much as she loves horses, kind-hearted heroes and happily-ever-afters.

When she's not dreaming up her next romance, you'll probably find Kacey reading, baking, or enjoying the outdoors with her family.

Kacey also writes fantasy and science fiction under the name Kenley Davidson.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I discovered Kacey Linden when I was searching for clean Christmas romance books. I had been on a small town kick and thought Echo Creek sounded like the perfect place to spend some time. I was pleasantly surprised when I was hooked from the first page. I absolutely adored Echo Creek! 😊

I decided Christmas in Echo Creek would be the perfect book for me to feature since it's the one that hooked me on her books. 


Can the magic of a small town Christmas convince her that love is worth the risk?

When Willow Renner ends up stranded in the quaint little town of Echo Creek, she intends to lay low until she can pay for car repairs and get back on the road. But the locals can’t seem to stop trying to help her, and their obsession with Christmas cheer makes her want things she never thought she’d have. Home. A family. Maybe even a chance at love with a certain handsome sheriff’s deputy…

Deputy Cale Matthews was planning to skip Christmas, until a quiet newcomer makes him rethink everything. Willow is clearly hiding something, but she’s also beautiful, courageous, and in desperate need of hope. It doesn’t take long for Cale to decide he wants more than just friendship, but Willow’s been hurt too often to trust easily.

With the help of a meddling matchmaker and a little mistletoe, will Cale be able to convince Willow to take a chance on love, or will the shadows of her past tear them apart forever?

You can check out my review here.

Happy reading my fellow Book Dragons!

2 Comments:

  1. This is such a fun meme, what a great way to actively look for new authors and then share them with everyone else! I'll have to check out Ms. Linden's books, they sound great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really enjoying finding new authors! I'm on the hunt for March's hidden gem... ;)

      You'll have to let me know what you think of her books!

      Delete