Sunday, September 19, 2021

Hidden Gems


Welcome to Hidden Gems hosted by KJ's Book Nook! Once a month I'll feature a new to me author that I've discovered and fell in love with their books. I'll share the author's bio, one of my favorite books of theirs and a review.

For this month's Hidden Gems I am going to choose...


Sara Jane Woodley is a Sweet Romance author who is obsessed with Happily Ever Afters!

Inspired by the mountains, Sara Jane writes love stories set in the beautiful nature she hikes, bikes and skis in. Her clean romance books always feature sassy, strong female heroines and fun-filled, playful relationships.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I discovered Sara Jane Woodley while I was searching for clean small town romance books. The moment I saw this cover, I wasted no time in downloading a sample. From the beginning, I was swept away to the small town of Aston Falls where I fell in love and never wanted to leave. I became an instant fan of Ms. Woodley's and I look forward to seeing what she has in store for us next!

I decided that since it was More Than Second Chances that introduced to Ms. Woodley, that it would be the one I would feature. Y'all. I loved this book! It was super cute! If you haven't read it yet, then I highly recommend it! 


My life as an NFL quarterback was everything I thought I wanted... Married to a beautiful model, on the verge of winning a championship, and making more than enough money to look after my mom and grandpa.

It was perfect… until it wasn’t.

And now that everything’s falling apart, I’m returning to Aston Falls.

It’s been ten years since I’ve been back to my small, quirky hometown. Ten years since that fateful night when I told my best friend’s sister I loved her. Right before I left her.

I broke Grace’s heart that night, as well as my own. I had no choice.

When an accidental run-in forces us back into each other’s lives, I do my best to keep my distance… but I can’t.

Will Grace ever find a way to forgive me for what I did?

Because all I want is a second chance.

You can check out my review here.

Happy reading my fellow Book Dragons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment