Thursday, July 1, 2021

The Re-reading Adventures of a Book Dragon!

 

Book Dragons! Do you remember a couple of months ago when I said I was going to dedicate an entire month to re-reading my favorite books? Well, I decided that July was going to be that month! What better way to celebrate my birthday month than by doing something I love!

Now which books will I be re-reading? I'm glad you asked! Here's my list... 😉

Statistically Improbable by Jennifer Peel
Narcissistic Tendencies by Jennifer Peel
One Choice I'd Never Make by Remi Carrington
Heart Thief by Taylor Dean
Stone Silence by Taylor Dean
Believing in You by Jess Mastorakos
Romance on the Reef by Jess Mastorakos
More Than Second Chances by Sara Jane Woodley
Faceoff by Rebecca Connolly
Powerplay by Heather B. Moore
Rebound by Sophia Summers
Crosscheck by Rebecca Connolly
Midnight Reckoning by Rebecca Deel
Payback by Rebecca Deel
Best Served Cold by Rebecca Deel
In Plain Sight by Rebecca Deel
Wheels of Justice by Rebecca Deel
Deadly Game by Rebecca Deel
Resurgence by Rebecca Deel
Vendetta by Rebecca Deel
Shadow Guardian by Rebecca Deel

Ambitious? Yep! Am I going to read them all? No clue! But I'm definitely going to try! Haha. And P.S. I may or may not be adding more depending on my mood while reading certain books... 🤣

So. Who are my Book Dragons that love to re-read favorite books? Will you be joining me in my Re-reading Adventures? What books do you want to re-read this month?

Happy reading my fellow Book Dragons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment