Friday, February 18, 2022

The Planner by Jess Mastorakos


Synopsis:

She’s my best friend’s sister, which makes her off-limits. So why can’t I stay away?

I’m a master at hiding my true feelings for Aria Bristol. Well, except for that one time. That one kiss. She almost figured me out then, and I vowed to never let it happen again.

The fact that we were separated by thousands of miles helped a lot. But now that I’m back, all I can think about is recreating that kiss from high school. And that’s bad, because if I know anything, I know she deserves so much better than me.

But she’s fierce. Feisty. And she knows me better than anyone. I don’t know how much longer I can keep up this act. And the scariest part of all? I’m not sure I want to.

My Review: 5 Stars!

Y’all. I. Just. Can’t. Even. Right. Now! Oh holy swooniness Batman! This! This right here is JUST what I needed! I love love! 😍

Aria and Will have known each other forever and have been in love with each other for just as long. But the fear of ruining the only family Will has, had him holding back his feelings for Aria. That is until he’s stationed back in his hometown where Aria currently resides. Watch out world!

Aria knows what she wants and is tired of waiting around for Will to open his eyes to see what’s standing right in front of him. She is definitely a force to be reckoned with and I loved that about her! She made it her mission to help Will see who he really is on the inside and that if anyone deserves a HEA, it’s him.

I couldn’t get enough of Aria and Will! These two are absolutely perfect for each other! I loved every single second of their journey and found myself sneaking in reading time whenever I could. I had the hardest time putting this book down because I just HAD to know how their story would end! 😍

I am loving this series! I cannot wait to get my hands on Layla’s and He Who Must Not Be Named’s book. Y'all. I see another rollercoaster of a ride coming my way! And I just know I’m going to love every minute of it! *dreamy sigh*

Just when I think I have found my favorite book by Ms. Mastorakos, she releases another one. I can always count on her to kidnap me and then make the world around me disappear. I’ve finally realized that, when it comes to her books, absolutely nothing is getting down until I see the words “The End”. Adulting is overrated, right? 😉

As for my casting…. *dreamy sigh* Y’all. I just can’t with these two! I love them! What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment