Monday, February 28, 2022

Swoon Worthy Spotlights!


Welcome to Swoon Worthy Spotlights hosted by KJ's Book Nook

Once a month I'll feature 1-4 of my favorite books that I have read during the month. I'll share the cover(s) and my review(s).

For this month I'm going to choose... 


Inspired by Mindy by Remi Carrington


The Planner by Jess Mastorakos


Fate Rising by Lindsay Grace


Pretending I Love Lucy by Julie Christianson

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
What are some of your favorite reads from February? 

2 Comments:

  1. I love the Inspired by Mindy book, that's my 2nd daughter's name!! Also, nice cover!!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2022/02/book-review-giveaway-lie-for.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a fun book! I cannot WAIT to read her new series she's working on! Eeeek!

      Delete