Wednesday, March 2, 2022

The Re-reading Adventures of a Book Dragon

 

Welcome to The 2nd Annual Re-reading Adventures of a Book Dragon! 

I'm one of those readers who adores re-reading my favorite books. I may or may not read certain favorites multiple times a year. It's just something that makes me happy! 😎

Just like last year, I am going to dedicate an entire month to re-reading. There might be a few new books thrown into the mix but, for the most part, they will be re-reads. Now which books will I be re-reading? I'm glad you asked! Here's my list... 😉 

Seeking Persephone by Sarah M. Eden
Romancing Daphne by Sarah M. Eden
Gladly Beyond by Nichole Van
Love's Shadow by Nichole Van
Lovers and Madmen by Nichole Van
Lightning Struck by Nichole Van
A Madness Most Discreet by Nichole Van
Making Faces by Amy Harmon
Never Doubt a Duke by Regina Scott
Never Marry a Marquess by Regina Scott
27 Ways to Find a Boyfriend by Shari L. Tapscott
27 Ways to Mend His Broken Heart by Shari L. Tapscott
Heart Thief by Taylor Dean
An Unlikely Love Story by Ellie Hall
A Better Reason to Fall in Love by Marcia Lynn McClure
The Heavenly Surrender by Marcia Lynn McClure
Weathered Too Young by Marcia Lynn McClure
Silver Star by Lisa Swinton
Three Things I'd Never Do by Remi Carrington
One Guy I'd Never Date by Remi Carrington
Two Words I'd Never Say Again by Remi Carrington
One Choice I'd Never Make by Remi Carrington
Three Rules I'd Never Break by Remi Carrington
Two Risks I'd Never Take Again by Remi Carrington
One Whopper of a Love Story by Remi Carrington
Werewolf Dreams by Katie Lee O'Guinn
Werewolf Rage by Katie Lee O'Guinn
Werewolf Revenge by Katie Lee O'Guinn
Werewolf Betrayal by Katie Lee O'Guinn
Hunted by Katie Lee O'Guinn
Taken by Katie Lee O'Guinn
The Work of Art by Mimi Matthews
SEAL's Promise by Rebecca Deel
Relentless by Rebecca Deel
Security Breach by Rebecca Deel
Don't Let Go by Rebecca Deel

Yes, I know this is very ambitious of me. And yes, I know that I'm all over the place for genres. But I like to give myself options because I never know what my mood is going to be! 🤣

So. Who are my Book Dragons that love to re-read favorite books? Will you be joining me in my Re-reading Adventures? What books do you want to re-read this month?

Happy reading my fellow Book Dragons!

6 Comments:

  1. The mood struck me to reread the Valentine Inn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I seriously love that book! I just listened to the audiobook a little over a week ago. So. Good! 😍

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Adding several to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I hope you love the ones you've added!

      Delete
  3. I’m honored to make your list! Thank you!
    I would love to reread Making Faces by Amy Harmon. I thought it was a beautiful book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited to read yours again. It's been too long!
      I don't know about you, but I always cry like crazy when I read Making Faces. It's one of the most beautiful books I've ever read!

      Delete