Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Three Rules I'd Never Break by Remi Carrington

 

Synopsis:

How can a good guy make me want to break all my rules?

I have three rules. My dad taught me one, and the others I learned running my lingerie store. But even following my rules, I can’t seem to meet the right kinds of guys. I only attract bad boys, and I’m sick of it.

When the gorgeous but incredibly shy deputy has me inadvertently breaking rule 3, I change my dating strategy.

If bad boys seek me out, maybe it’s time I set my sights on a good guy. And, yes, the deputy with dazzling green eyes and heart-melting smile qualifies. As for the rule-breaking, it was a one-time thing.

Eli barely speaks to me, but I’m up to the challenge.

Then I break another rule for him and start to question my assumption about good guys.

My Review: 5 Stars

Oh. My. Gosh! You guys! I know I keep raving about the Never Say Never series but I can't help it! It's just SO good! 

From the moment I started reading this book, I was transported to Tessa's bakery where I sat at the back table eating donuts, drinking hot cocoa and listening to Delaney and Eli tell me their love story. And oh what a story it was! I was in heaven! 😍

Y'all, there are no words to describe how much I love Delaney and Eli. These two are pretty perfect for each other. I absolutely adored watching their relationship develop. 

With Eli being the strong, silent type, I was curious to see how Delaney would wear down his defenses and get him to actually talk to her. Let's just say that, when it comes to love, Delaney doesn't hold back and will use anything and everything in her power to get the man of her dreams. 😉 All I can say is... you go girl! 😂

Now. Can we take just a moment to talk about their off the charts chemistry?! Wowzers! Y'all. Lots of swooning happening in this book. And I'm not just talking about their sizzling kisses. Although, that first kiss was a doozy... 😍😂

*dreamy sigh*

Y'all. I know this book is just releasing, but I have to ask. When can I get Tessa's story?! I need it like right now! I'm going to cross my fingers that her book releases early as well. Wouldn't that just be the BEST?! 

If you haven't given this series a try yet then you are definitely missing out. It will have you laughing out loud (literally), getting teary eyed, and letting out all kinds of little dreamy sighs. It's seriously one of those series that just sucks you in and refuses to let you go until each book is over. 

Ms. Carrington has officially been added to be favorite authors/auto-buy list. I have loved everything I have read of hers so far and I cannot wait to see what she has in store for us next! 

And we all know that my reviews just wouldn't be complete without my casting. Y'all. I. Am. In. Love! What do you think? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment