Monday, March 28, 2022

More Than a Pair of Jeans by Remi Carrington

 

Synopsis:

It’s all fun and games until the cowboy wants to ride away.

The most amazing guy sweeps into my life when I need him most, and I don’t want him to be the one who got away.

As a bonus, he’s extremely photogenic even if he is a bit reluctant to let me snap his picture. My engagement is through the roof whenever he shows up in my feed. Because who doesn’t love a man in Wranglers?

I’m hoping for a happily-ever-after, but then Grayson becomes distant.

Social media will have to take a back seat while I figure out what’s wrong and how to fix it. Because the only way I want him riding away is with both of us on that horse.

My Review: 4.5 Stars

Have you ever had one of those weeks where you're frustrated and all you want to do is run far away from it all? That has been my week. Since I can't really do that, I did the next best thing. I escaped into a book and lived vicariously through the characters. It was just what the doctor ordered!

To say Daisy and Grayson are complete opposites would be an understatement. She loves the spotlight and makes a living being in it. He wants nothing to do with it and tries to stay far away from it. But with their off the charts chemistry, Grayson is finding himself having to step outside of his comfort zone just to be close to Daisy. 

Y'all. There was some super swoony, funny, and sweet moments between Daisy and Grayson. I really enjoyed watching these two get to know each other and find their HEA. Grayson is just freaking fantastic and I love him! I do have to say that there was a point in the book that I was a bit frustrated with Daisy. I may or may not have wanted to shake her and say... just stop and listen for two seconds woman! Yeesh! Lol. But she did redeem herself in the end. That bonus epilogue was AMAZING!

I am SO excited for this new series! It's going to be so fun getting to know all the ranch hands that we've been getting some glimpses of. I am dying to get my hands on Tyler and Jasmine's book! Y'all. I. Can. Not. Wait! 

I know I've said this so many times but y'all. If you haven't read any of Ms. Carrington's books then you are most definitely missing out! I have adored every single book I have read. There's a reason she's one of my favorite authors. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us next! 

As for my casting, I saw these two pretty much from the beginning and think they are perfect! What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment