Monday, March 7, 2022

Two Words I'd Never Say Again by Remi Carrington

 

Synopsis:

Never marry the same man twice

The day I married Hank ranks as the best day of my life. The worst day? 
The day he left.
He wants us back together, but I can’t go through all that pain again. That’s why I’ve ignored his calls for a year.
But it’s pretty hard to ignore him now that we’re in the same wedding.
Due to a mix-up with the rooms, we end up sharing a cabin. A weekend in a romantic cabin is like playing with fire. And he is determined to go above and beyond to win me back.
My defenses start to crumble, and I’m tempted to give him another chance. But doing that means admitting one small secret. A secret that might destroy our second chance at love . . .

My Review: 5 Stars

Y'all. All I have to say is... holy moly! I did NOT see that one coming!

I know I say this about all the characters in this series but... oh how I adored Nacha and Hank! Their story is full of the good, the bad and the ugly. The twist in the beginning kinda left me speechless with my mouth hanging open. After I recovered I may or may not have said (a little too loudly) What in the ever loving world just happened?! Y'all. My new neighbors are really going to start thinking that I'm crazy. 😂 Nacha and Hank's journey may have been filled with ups and downs, but it was absolutely beautiful. 

I loved seeing couples from the previous books as well as getting to know characters from up coming books. Cami and Harper's book is next and I can already tell you, I'm going to love it! She is a sassy ball of energy and he's probably the biggest flirt out of all the characters so far. It's going to be fun to watch them get their HEA. 

If you can't tell... I am loving this series! These books are just so good! I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Y'all know how much I love my epilogues, right? Well guess what?! All of these books have BONUS epilogues! I. Am. In. Heaven! And I think this should become a thing for ALL authors... just sayin... 😉

I am so glad that I discovered Ms. Carrington's books. I've loved all the ones I've read so far. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the books in this series and some of her other ones. 

As for my casting... I think these two are perfect! What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment