Monday, March 21, 2022

Relentless by Rebecca Deel


Synopsis:

A friend's desperate plea launches Piper Reece on a quest to bring down a crime boss. But bringing a killer to justice will take more than determination. When she's attacked, Piper realizes she needs a defender as relentless as he is deadly. Good thing she knows the perfect man for the job.

Fortress operative Liam McCoy returns home from an extended missions with one goal in mind--winning Piper's heart. His protective instincts kick into overdrive when she's thrust into the crosshairs of an enemy with roots in her past.

Trained by the best in the business and with skills honed in the hottest firefights, saving Piper will test Liam to his limits. He'll need every ounce of cunning and courage to survive the battle and explore a future with the woman of his dreams.

My Review: 5 Stars

It's been 3 years since Piper Reece has had any contact with people from her home town. But when she receives a call from her ex-boyfriend telling her that he's in trouble and it'll be up to her to help bring down a Mob Boss, she's thrown back into a world that she does not want to be in. She just hopes that along the way, she doesn't lose the man that she's been falling in love with. 

Liam McCoy and Bravo have been on a month long assignment and, now that he's home, he can't wait to see Piper again. It's been way to long since he's seen or talked to the woman that he's been falling in love with. But when he stops by her work to see it's closed early, the back door is left ajar and her purse sitting in the alley, he knows something is terribly wrong. 

Liam knows time is of the essence. He has to find Piper before it's too late. Enlisting the help of Bravo and fellow Fortress Security tech guru, Zane, Liam hits the ground running and won't stop until Piper is back by his side. 

But their problems are just beginning. Not only is Piper's past coming back to haunt them, so is Liam's. They'll have to work closely with Bravo and the Texas team if they have any chance of making it out alive. The more obstacles Piper and Liam face, the more they fall in love with each other. They can't see their lives without the other in it. They will fight tooth and nail to get the HEA they deserve.

Oh my gosh! You guys! I am seriously loving this series! I'm to the point that I don't even read the synopsis of the books... I just buy them and start reading. I absolutely adored Piper and Liam! They love fiercely and are extremely loyal. There isn't anything they won't do for those they love. Once I started their story, I could not put it down! It was SO good! 

Ms. Deel has quickly climbed to the top of my favorites list. I find myself devouring her books the moment I find out about a new release and then not so patiently waiting for her next one. I know whatever she releases will definitely be giving me a break from reality. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us next! If you haven't read anything by her yet, I just have to say, you are definitely missing out! If you're a fan of romantic suspense then I highly recommend her books!

And what do you think of this casting? Me? I love it! But I may be a bit bias... ;) Hehe.


Content: Mild violence. Clean... just swoony kisses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment