Friday, January 28, 2022

Beastly Secrets by Laura Burton and Jessie Cal

 

Synopsis:

Belle finds true love but dark secrets threaten her chance at a happy ending.

Belle descends to a dungeon looking for a chemist she’s heard is being kept prisoner.
A chemist who knows how to make the cure she’s been eagerly looking for.
But that’s not all she finds…

Not only is the chemist wiped of his memories, but he’s also the rightful king of the White Rose kingdom––the king who was presumed dead by his brother five years ago.

Nathaniel, however, is nothing like his wicked brother.
He is intelligent, kind, sweet, and everything Belle has ever dreamed of in a man.
Except, she cannot fall in love with him.

Belle knows that as soon as his memories return, Nathaniel will need to leave to fight for his kingdom.
But she needs the cure, and the only way to get it is to help him get his memories back. It won’t be easy.
Not with such powerful foes after him, and a beast roaming around the forest attacking the villages.

It’s her only choice if she wants to be set free once and for all…

My Review: 5 Stars

Y'all. I. Can't. Even. Right. Now! I give up! I'm just going to tell you... READ THIS SERIES! If you haven't already guessed with the way I'm devouring each book, it's fantastic! I think you will love it! And if you don't? Well... I don't think we can be friends anymore! Just kidding! (Maybe... 😉)

Beauty and the Beast is my all time favorite fairytale so there was no doubt in my mind that I would love Belle and Nathaniel's story. I absolutely adored these two! They're so selfless and loving it makes my heart smile. And their sizzling chemistry? Well. It's hot, hot, hot! Wowzers!

Just like the other books in the series, I was sucked in from the very beginning and I did no want to put it down. I was sneaking in reading time whenever I could find even a spare minute. Those twists and turns that I never see coming are still going strong. I'm quickly learning that I need to just sit down, buckle up, and just enjoy the ride!

Y'all. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself once I finish Snow's book. I already know I'm going to have one doozy of a book hangover when I'm done. This is one of those times where I have to remind myself that writing takes time and authors have lives outside of their work. I can't expect them to sit down and push through just for me. But y'all! I wish I could snap my fingers and make it happen! 😂

Ms. Burton and Ms. Cal have officially added themselves to my favorite authors list. I'm stoked to be able to check out some of their other books. I always love finding new to me authors and discovering they have lots of books already out in the world waiting for me to grab them up and dive right in! I cannot wait to see what adventure they're going to take us on next!

And we can't forget my casting. I am SO in love with these two! What do you think?

1 Comments: