Saturday, January 1, 2022

2022 Genre/Trope Reading Challenge

Happy New Year my fellow Book Dragons! Welcome to my 3rd Annual Genre/Trope Reading Challenge! 


1. Secret Baby: The Valentine Inn by Jennifer Peel
2. RomCom: The Holiduel by Hailey Gardiner
3. Small Town: The Vampire's Fake Fiancée by Kristen Painter
4. Contemporary: Battleshipped by Savannah Scott
5. Marriage of Convenience: The Contract by Jess Mastorakos
6. Suspense: Collateral Damage by Rebecca Deel
7. Food Fiction: Inspired by Mindy by Remi Carrington
8. Regency: Never Marry a Marquess by Regina Scott
9. Single Parent: The Bridesmaid by Jess Mastorakos
10. Fantasy/Urban Fantasy: Red Arrows by Linda Burton and Jessie Cal
11. Second Chance: Second Chances on Sugarplum Lane by Makenna Holiday
12. Western/Cowboy: More Than a Pretty Face by Remi Carrington

If you're a fan of any or all of these genre/tropes, feel free to join me! If you do a blog post, make sure you share the link in the comments so I can add it to my post.

2022 Genre/Trope Challenge Participants:

Happy reading my fellow Book Dragons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment