Saturday, January 1, 2022

Wrangled by Lilith by Remi Carrington

 

Synopsis:

My plan is to start over without a man. But car woes and a cowboy are making it difficult.

Lilith
I don’t need a man. And I definitely don’t need his money. After spending twenty-five years as a trophy wife, I’m single again and on my own. Well, not completely alone. I have my cat.

My fresh start isn’t going well. Car trouble leaves me stranded in the Texas Hill Country, but a helpful stranger with wicked blue eyes and well-worn cowboy boots shows up. Too bad he’s a man. I’ve sworn off men.

Beau
My mama taught me better than to leave a stranger on the side of the road . . . even if she is toting around an exotic cat and has fiery red hair and a temper to match. But like a kid with matches, I’m drawn to her in spite of the risk.

Or maybe a little risk is exactly what my settled bachelor life needs.

One problem: she hates men. And since I am one, trying to win her over might be harder than taming a wild stallion. But what’s the worst that can happen? Embarrassment? A broken heart? Death?

She might be worth it.

My Review: 5 Stars

Welcome to Stargazer Springs Ranch where you'll find good lookin' cowboys and feisty women full of sass, all trying their hardest not to fall in love. Little do they know, fate has something special in store for each and every one of them. 

Both Lilith and Beau have been burned by love in the past and neither one of them are really interested in having it happen again. But there's no denying the spark that ignites whenever they're around each other. 

While Lilith does her best to push Beau away, Beau does his best just to push her buttons. Y'all. The man lives for getting a rise out of her and I'm not going to lie, I found it highly entertaining. I think she secretly loved it but of course she was not going to let him know that. They have definitely met their match in each other. And while they both can be pretty dang stubborn, I loved watching these two finally get the HEA they each deserved.

I cannot tell you how much I adored this book. It was the perfect book to curl up with and read the day away. I lost count of how many times I giggled and let out little dreamy sighs. It's a great start to a fun series!

I am loving this setting and all the side characters. Both are one of my favorite things when it comes to series like this. It's definitely going to be fun getting to know each and every one of them and watching them get their HEA's as well. Y'all are in for a treat with this series! 

It's no secret that Ms. Carrington has become one of my favorite authors. I don't even read the synopsis any more... I just one-click these babies and start reading. She is a very talented writer and I cannot wait to see what she has in store for us next! 

As for my casting... I'm not going to lie. This one was a bit harder for me but I ended up loving them! What do you think? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment