Saturday, January 1, 2022

Top 20 Books of 2021!


2021 was an amazing year for books! I laughed.. I cried.. I got so angry I wanted to throw my kindle across the room.. I let out a lot of dreamy sighs.. and I loved every minute of it! I found new authors that I absolutely adore and wait with great anticipation for their next book baby to be released! I was able to read over 100 books and I finished BOTH of my Reading Challenges!

Before I look ahead to the New Year and new books, I thought I would pay tribute to some of these favorites that I fell in love with in 2021. I decided to put the books in alphabetical order this year since there is no way I'd ever be able to rank them. I just love them all way too much! 

So... without further adieu... here are my TOP 20 of 2021!





















What are some of your favorites of 2021?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment