Saturday, January 1, 2022

2022 Reading Challenge

Happy New Year my fellow Book Dragons! Welcome to my 6th Annual Reading Challenge! 


1. A book with chapter titles: Fate Calling by Lindsay Grace
2. A book by a local author: Pretending I Love Lucy by Julie Christianson
3. A book with a two word title: Beastly Secrets by Laura Burton & Jessie Cal
4. A book found via #Bookstagram: Censorshipped by Savannah Scott
5. A book that made you laugh: A Pumpkin and a Patch by Jennifer Peel
6. A book that made you cry: The Accidental Text by Becky Monson
7. Reread a favorite series: Stargazer Springs Ranch Series by Remi Carrington
8. A book with purple in the cover: The Werewolf Meets His Match by Kristen Painter
9. A book set during Christmas: A Royal Christmas for the Marine by Jess Mastorakos
10. A book by a new-to-you author: The Scarlet Rose by Valia Lind
11. A book with more than 350 pages: The Unseen Heir by Kenley Davidson
12. A book of your choice: The Queen With No Name by JJ Makenzie
 
Does this challenge sound like one you would love to try to accomplish? If so, feel free to join me! If you do a blog post, make sure you share the link in the comments so I can add it to my post.

2022 Reading Challenge Participants:

Ems from The World According to Ems

Happy reading my fellow Book Dragons!

2 Comments:

  1. I’d love to join in! https://emmysondie.blogspot.com/2022/01/2022-reading-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I have added you to my post! I can't wait to see which books you choose!

      Delete