Saturday, January 29, 2022

Pure as Snow by Laura Burton and Jessie Cal

 

Synopsis:

The Huntsman is hired to win Snow White's heart, but loses his own instead.

Princess Snow White is hiding from her sister; the evil Snow Queen, in a village of dwarfs, along with her trusty owl Roger.

She’s living a simple life, forgetting all about the horrors of her past, when she stumbles upon a handsome huntsman, Emmett, who sweeps her off her feet. Literally.

While Emmett wants to escape the Chanted Forest and never look back, Snow seeks to restore peace in the Chanted Kingdom and save her twisted sister from her evil ways. And Emmett’s safe passage to the Northern Realm depends on helping Snow find the one person who can save her sister: Jack Frost.

Emmett and Snow join forces, facing deadly enemies, and in order to survive, they will need to rely on each other, and of course, on the animals of the forest, who only Snow can communicate with.

But not all is as it seems…

And when secrets, deception, and lies are unearthed, will Emmett and Snow go their separate ways, or will they save the kingdom from an eternal winter and risk their own lives for the chance at a happy ending?

My Review: 5 Stars

Y'all. This series has wrecked me for the foreseeable future. I just can't right now! Like literally can't! There was so much going on in the book that at times I felt like I had whiplash! 😂 Around 72% into the book I may or may not have yelled... WHAT THE CRAP IS HAPPENING?!?! I'M SO CONFUSED!! 😳 These twists and turns are cRaZy! But I've loved every single one of them! 

Snow and Emmett are amazing! I absolutely adored these two! I loved watching their relationship grow from friendship into love. Their journey is full of all the feels... especially with the betrayal and secrets. But it was beautiful! I had the hardest time putting this book down. I found myself wanting to devour the book as fast as I can and reading slowly so I can savor every moment of their adventure. Y'all. The struggle was real! Gaaaahhh! I loved these two!

You guys! I am SO sad! I've caught up on all the books in the series and now have to wait months for the Above the Sea to be released. Maybe one of these days I might learn to pace myself when it comes to devouring a series I love! Keyword in that sentence? Maybe! I just don't have that kind of self control. 😂

Ms. Burton and Ms. Cal have done it again! I am seriously hooked on their books! I am SO glad that I discovered them! I had been looking for something unique and intriguing and I found it with the Fairytales Reimagined series. If you guys haven't tried it yet, then you are most definitely missing out. They are amazing! 

As for my casting... *dreamy sigh* I love these two! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment