Sunday, January 2, 2022

Enchanted by Joji by Remi Carrington

 

Synopsis:

My next big adventure is running a goat farm. I just need a few lessons from the cowboy who’s been volunteered to help.

Joji
Nearly the big 5-0, I decide it’s time to put down roots, but life without adventure is no fun. So, I buy a goat farm.

I anticipate smelly livestock and a steep learning curve because I’ve never owned even a parakeet, let alone a four-legged creature.

What surprises me is the redhead-hating, built-like-a-linebacker cowboy who’s supposed to teach me all about goats. He doesn’t seem to like those either.

Clint
I enjoy the routine of working as a ranch foreman. I have no desire to invite chaos into my quiet life by adding a woman to the mix. So when my boss gives me the job of teaching the redheaded Joji about goat farming, I’m less than pleased.

She’s my opposite in every way. She’s short. I’m tall. I’m quiet. She talks up a storm.

Enchanted with her, I find reasons to return even after she’s learned all she needs to know. If I can’t figure out how to move past hurts that have haunted me for years, I’ll break her heart.

I’m pretty sure that would be worse than getting trampled by a bull.

My Review: 5 Stars

Y'all! Welcome back to Stargazer Springs Ranch where you'll find good lookin' cowboys and feisty women full of sass, all trying their hardest not to fall in love. Little do they know, fate has something special in store for each and every one of them. 

Joji has spent her entire adult life travelling the world and looking for her next adventure. But now all she wants to do is put down some roots and enjoy being close to family. So she purchases a goat farm. Who cares if she has zero clue how to run it. She's never been one to turn down an adventure. And y'all. Goats can definitely be an adventure! 

Clint has an aversion to redheads and goats. He does his best to stay away from both. So imagine his surprise when his boss tells him he's going to be teaching their new redheaded neighbor the ins and outs of goats. To say he isn't happy about it would be an understatement. But Beau refuses to budge. How has this become his life?

Joji and Clint, while complete opposites, are pretty perfect for each other. They balance each other out and make each other better. I really enjoyed watching their relationship develop. Joji is the absolute best! I seriously love her! She knows what she wants and she's not afraid to go out at get it. I want to be just like her when I grow up! Clint could be a bit dense at times and definitely stubborn but, y'all, ya can't help but love them man! These two are definitely one of my favorite couples of all times! I loved watching them get their HEA!

Y'all. I am loving Stargazer Springs Ranch! It's such a fun setting and the people are pretty amazing. I always love seeing old friends and meeting new ones. I cannot wait to dive into all their books.

I adore Ms. Carrington's books! I can always count on her to suck me in from the very beginning and not let me go until the very end. Her books are the perfect break from reality! I cannot wait to see what she has in store for us next! 

As for my casting.. this was a fun one! I think they're pretty perfect. What do you think? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment