Thursday, March 17, 2022

A Madness Most Discreet by Nichole Van


Synopsis:

Tennyson D'Angelo . . .

Darkness lives within each of us. Shadows. We are each capable of great goodness and unbelievable evil. It is the duality of being human.

I want to live in the light. I don't enjoy the shadows. But I'm not sure I've been given a choice in the matter.The shadows own me. They dance at my edges and tangle in my light. They torment my days and make my nights an anguished hell.

I simply want to be free. One way . . . or another.

They call him the Prophet.

Tennyson D'Angelo, the man who can foretell the future. A modern-day oracle. And Olivia Hawking desperately needs his help. She tracks him down in Italy, begging for his assistance. She has a life-or-death problem that only a bonafide psychic can solve. But Tennyson is slowly fracturing from within, the weight of the D'Angelo curse destroying him.

Olivia and Tennyson join forces, each searching for answers. But their understanding of the D'Angelo curse keeps changing, and Time is not on their side. Even as they fall in love, Tennyson and Olivia realize they are in a race against the clock. Will they find answers in time to save themselves?

My Review: 5 Stars

They call him The Prophet... the man who can foretell the future. No one knows his name... or if they do... they aren't saying much about him. But Olivia Hawking is desperate and will do anything she can to find him. He's her only hope for a future. 

Tennyson D'Angelo is fracturing from within. The madness from his family curse is slowly taking over his mind. He wants to be free and live in the light. But, in order for that to happen, they have got to find a way to seal up the scars and stop the daemon from attacking. If not, the curse will continue to plague the D'Angelo men for years to come. 

When Tennyson comes face to face with the woman he has been seeing in his visions, he just can't believe it. Olivia. His woman. His soul. He has been slowly falling in love with her but they can never be. He refuses to hurt her and that's just what will happen if he lets her in. 

But when he discovers that Olivia is tied to the curse, he'll do everything in his power to keep her safe and give her a future. Even if he's not in it. 

Wow! Just wow! Guys! I can't even right now! I am completely blown away with everything that happened in this book! I'm not even going to attempt explaining because I refuse to give anything away! There were twists and turns that I did NOT see coming! My advice? Don't try to figure it out... just go with the flow peeps! And the feels! The FEELS! The feels are BEYOND real! I cannot even begin to describe all the emotions I had running through my body! You name it and I felt it! Olivia and Tennyson are absolutely perfect for each other! I ADORE these two! I had a feeling they were going to be my favorite in this series and I was right! *dreamy sigh* 

I absolutely LOVE this series! It will be one that I read over and over again! It's seriously SO good! If you haven't read it yet, then I highly recommend you check it out! And if you want my opinion on what order you should read these books in, I would say in the order it was released... Gladly Beyond, Love's Shadow, Lightning Struck, Lovers and Madmen and A Madness Most Discreet. I don't think I would have fully appreciated the heart achingly beautiful love story of Judith and Cesare had I read it in any other order. 

Ms. Van is an amazing storyteller! I have loved all of her books I have read so far! I can't wait to see what she has in store for us next!

And this casting! *dreamy sigh* I am in love with these two! What do you think?


Content: mild language

0 Comments:

Post a Comment